Saturday, February 25, 2012

Survey



 

I just returned from the supermarket and a kind girl stopped me to make survey for super market store / chain.  I haven't been asked to participate in a survey for ages and since I did the same job as a student, I agreed to participate.

Everything went smoothly until demographic data.

Q: How old are you?    
A: 39

Q: Marital status?         
A: Married.

Q: Number of the family members?   
A: 2

Q: So you haven't got any kids yet?
A: No

Isn't it funny - I am 100 % sure that the question should be: Numer of the children in the family. But the student asked it in her own way.

All I know is that I am done with surveys for another decade. Because there is always demographic section with the question I do not want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment