Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Forrest

Forrest is a great place to hide. Me & my dog have our favourite walk through beautiful forrest, the walk is aprox. 10 kilometers long. We normally do not meet even one person during the week. 

This week all newspapers, TV... have only two topics:
- all schoolchildren have a week off, which means that also majority of people with small kids take one week off ... so families are everywhere.
- today was the  the carneval, all children were dressed in costumes - similar to Halloween in USA, when children are ringing on the doors and asking for sweets and money (when I was kid, we asked for sweets, modern children now ask for money).

As you can imagine, I did not want to spend my afternoon admiring all other people's children, so I escaped to the forrest with my dog. It was a great plan, we had a lovely walk, as always. Fresh air & activities do wonders.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great idea to go take a walk with Wolf. Fresh air does wonders. I could use some myself today:)

    ReplyDelete