Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sunny morning

It is a beautiful spring morning. I just returned from 15 minutes of light jogging, had a shower and a breakfast with DH. He left for work. And I have to go within few minutes.

While jogging I was thinking how lovely it would be to have some months off work.  

To do the things I love the most. Cycling, gardening, walking, swimming, reading.

I guess I should be careful what I wish for. The unemployment rate in our country is the highest ever. So now definitely is not the right time for quitting the job. 

What I can do is finish the job early and go for a long cycling tour. 

 


1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for the positives of having several months off work. But ... you're right. Both DH and I are finding (perhaps at our age too) that new work doesn't come along easily. And that's scary!

    I hope you enjoyed your bike ride!.

    ReplyDelete