Friday, March 5, 2021

I love the moment when I wake up in the morning

 


There is only one advantage of the pandemic: having time (I am still not working). 

I was raking the lawn when I saw this beautiful little daisy. It is so pretty!  I love having time to stop working for a while and just admire it. 

And I love having time for learning different things. I recently joined an online French course. I love it, we have a really good teacher. We practiced conversation and the question was:  "What is your favourite moment of the week?". I loved the answer of a fellow student, a decade older then me. She replied: "I love the moment when I wake up in the morning and I see that I am alive and well and that there is another day in front of me."  

I just love her attitude to life!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you for sharing! I needed a dose of your classmate's attitude this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! What a great way to greet the day. And that daisy! I am so jealous. Something to look forward to when the snow here finally melts and there's green again. Love this!

    ReplyDelete