Monday, March 8, 2021

Happy Women's Day!

 


“The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”

 
Albert Einstein 
 
 
 
I came across this quote today. I am not sure if it is really Einstein's, but I like it anyway. 
 
This post is for you, my dear reader. I wish you a Happy Women's Day!  
 
I am not walking with the crowd. But I am so glad, that I am not walking completely alone, I am glad I have you! 
 

 
PS: I took the photos of the snowdrops today on my daily walk.  

5 comments:

  1. Snowdrops! I love them!!

    I love that quote too. A lot.

    Happy Women's Day, my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. So very true. I'm glad we have you too! Happy Women's Day, from across the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy International Women's Day, Klara! :) And thanks for more lovely flower photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant quote, dear Klara ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, great quote. Isn't it funny that we can't always trust who said it? The snowdrops are gorgeous! Different from the varieties I see in western New York. Such symbols of resilience they are.

    ReplyDelete