Sunday, February 11, 2018

Writing

Sometimes I see something and it stays with me for whole day. Like Elaine's latest post:
http://www.elaineok.com/ein-paar-ohne-kind/
The music and dancing are just beautiful!
Elaine writes how she and her husband were forced to learn new dance steps.
And so did we.

***

Sometimes I think that perhaps I don't have much to contribute to IF community since the darkest days of my infertility are way behind me.

But whenever I start thinking about quitting there is some lovely reminder that what I feel & think & write does matter. Like comment that  Infertile Phoenix's  left for me on her post:
https://infertilephoenix.blogspot.si/2018/02/unwanted-shower-invitation.html

"Thank you Klara! So much of my confidence in taking care of myself I learned from you. Before I started this blog I read your whole blog, and I received that message from you over and over. Other people do not understand this life--I have to take care of myself. So thank you for your comments but especially thank you for all of your help over the years. <3"

Dear Phoenix... thank you for this comment! I am so very happy that I can help someone who is 10 years younger then me.  Wishing you all the best! 

xo

Klara

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, thank YOU Klara!! Yes, please keep writing... If you want. :) Even when you do not have thoughts on IF, I love to see pictures of your garden, your walks, your cookies, and your vacations. Plus, I am really excited to read about your new home. Much love!! <3

    And yes, I just watched the video on Elaine's latest post before coming over here to read your latest post. That video is beautiful!!! I love what Elaine said about learning new dance steps with her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Klara, how kind of you to refer to my little post, thank you!

    You are answering a question I have started turning around in my head, too... and I think you are right. Maybe it does matter that women like us who have left the darkest days behind us bear witness to the fact that life can be beautiful again after everything seems lost with infertility... Thank you <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear KB, it is always beautiful to see a comment from someone who hasn't commented before. I love your expression of holding lanterns. Wishing you all the best!

    dear Phoenix and Elaine, it is lovely to see the comments from you2 that I consider friends & younger sisters at the same time. By blogging world really becomes friendlier place.

    ReplyDelete