Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer

If it was winter, those two conversations would put me in really bad mood.

Yesterday I went to wellness center, to have a pedicure (a luxury that I afford twice a summer). The lady who was making a pedicure was very chatty (I am not). She was chatting about her holidays plans and then out of blue she asked: "Do you have any little babies?".  I just responded "No." and continued to read a magazine.

Some days ago a coworker from another department returned from 10-day-holidays. I asked her if she had good holidays (she was very stressed out before going). And her answer was: "You know how it is with two kids. I am even more tired as before."   I didn't answer anything, I got to the work part. But what I really wanted to do was scream: "No, I don't know how it is to have two kids!!!"

***
But it is beautiful warm sunny summer so things like that put me in a bad mood for ten minutes and then I am OK. 

There are so many beautiful things that I did in the last 7 days:
- 3 cycling tours (one including an elevation of 450 meters). Feeling great after cycling!
- picking up blueberries in the forest
- spending lots of time with beloved Wolf
- picking up my very first peas and cooking delicious pea-risotto

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the beautiful things you've got to do! :-D Enjoy the rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the comments didn't get to you. The power of sun, vitamin D and warmth! Oh, and blueberry picking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are plenty of comments that make we want to scream, but good on you for not letting them ruin your beautiful day! :)

    ReplyDelete