Thursday, March 15, 2012

4 children & 1 hour

I just came back home from two short afternoon visits (it is so great that spring is here: I can move around with my bike again). First of all I visited Mattie and her two children. And then my two nieces. All four children are aged from 0 to 6.  It was nice to see them. But very laud and vivid.

So it is quite nice to come to our pieceful home. And enjoy our quiet evening.

***
One really cute question from my four-year-old niece. She asked me: "Klara, what's the name of your daddy?".  I was surprised by the question since I always thougt the family relationships are clear to her. I answered "The father of your daddy is  also my daddy.". She was completely shocked and she just said :   "Noooooooooooooooooooo". 

I showed her our family photo (when me & my brother were her age)... but according to my niece that photo does not mean anything. She understood that on the photo there were her dad and daddy's mum and dad and next to his dad a little girl who just happens to be Klara, but this does not mean anything

:) :) :) :) So cute!!!  I have been laughing whole afternoon because of my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment