Friday, April 7, 2017

Busy



I have just returned from Milan, from a short business trip. It was lovely to be able to walk every evening in the beautiful historic city centre. But it was aweful to ride in hot overcrowded metro every day. I didn't feel safe at all. I am very glad to be back home in my small green country.

So basically what I wanted to say is that I am still here. I am just too busy right now to write. And what's even more important - I don't have time for any negative thoughts regarding my childlessness.

It feels good, living my life. It really doesn't make any sense to regret not having the life that obviously just wasn't meant for me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This sounds very positive, and I am happy to read this :-)!
    Have a good weekend, dear Klara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this!! (Well, not the part where you didn't feel safe. For that, I am glad you are back home in your small green country.) I'm glad you don't have any time for negative thoughts regarding your childlessness. I can relate- being busy this year has been so good for me. I am really looking forward to hearing about your new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only been to Milan for a couple of days (though we did stay in an ancient tower just behind the Milan airport for two weeks once), so I'm a little bit jealous. It is beautiful! But yes, hot overcrowded metros are awful. And your small green country is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete