Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Resolution

There are so many work parties that I can attend.
December Resolution: I will go only to the ones that I feel like.
For others (note to my self): white lies are great solution.

I will set dates in December to do something (visit city center of our capital that looks like fairytale in December & drinking hot tea / glue wine ....) only with few of the dearest friends (2 or max 3).
For all others (note to my self): white lies are great solution.

This is the first December after infertility dark age that I intend to enjoy fully.

Looking forward!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your solution! I only have one pre-Christmas party with my coworkers tomorrow. Nothing else. :-) May even spend Christmas with just the two of us because MIL may be going south to BIL's place. I hope this December will really be enjoyable for you!

    ReplyDelete