Monday, April 22, 2013

Klara is coming!!!

My brother told me an extra cute story today.

He told his daughter (aged 5) few days ago that somebody would visit her later on in the afternoon and that she had to guess who was coming.

My niece said she needed some extra help.

My brother described the person: "It is a girl that you like a lot."

My niece than said (without thinking): "Klara is coming!!!"

***
She guessed wrong, some other relative came that day. 

When my brother told me this story, my heart melted. It is lovely to have a niece.

7 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...that's such a cute answer from your niece! Bless her!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous. I bet it just made your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, she really made made my day.

    When I heard - six years ago - that my sister-in-law is pregnant, it broke my heart. Her first pregnancy was really really hard for me.

    How happy am I that the dark years of my infertility are over. How much joy my nieces bring to my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...that's so SWEET!! :) it's always a bright day when someone thinks of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely. I'm seeing my niece this weekend, and I'm quite excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so so sweet. Isn't it great to be an beloved Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaww, what a cute story!! I understand that your heart melted when you were hearing that:)

    ReplyDelete