Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Get well, my beloved Wolf. I need you!




I went jogging after work yesterday. I wasn't envious of all the people I met that had kids.

I was envious only of people who went jogging with their dog.

My beloved Wolf has been doing really well for the last six months, but now his kidney situation deteriorated. He spent 12 hours yesterday in the clinic, to have infusions with drugs that help him. And he will spend next few days in the clinic. 

He was so happy when we picked him up in the evening.

***
Get well, my beloved Wolf. I need you!



For five summers our Sundays were always going on really long hikes - sometimes up to 20 kilometers per day. And this year our Sundays were sitting in the garden together, reading and cuddling. He can not walk more then 1 kilometer per day. Wolf's illness made me think that health really is everything.


PS: The photo was taken few years ago, on one of those long hikes around the lake.

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear...12 hours in the clinic? I'm SORRY to hear about Wolf. What a cutie!!! I hope he can get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Wolf. Sending you all hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, Amel & Mali, for your wishes.

    I just can't wait today until 8pm to pick him up.

    The moment when he sees me & my DH: 1000 % pure happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping Wolf in my thoughts and prayers...that unconditional love is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear J, thank you. It is lovely to have the Wolf back home, even if only until the morning.

      Delete
  5. A candle is lit for Wolf- hope he will spend more time with you as much as possible to share love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love shepherds - they are such loyal dogs. Get well soon Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((HUGS))) and healing thought for Wolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      After one week of treatment at the vet clinic, he is feeling better.
      So, now we enjoy each day as it comes.

      Delete