Monday, February 4, 2013

News: It is possible NEVER ever get pregnant

I got a letter on Friday (but forgot about it) so I opened it today. It was from the leading clinic in our country where I had hysteroscopy and laparoscopy before I began IVF treatments.

It is a long letter, with request to fill a short questionnaire. In the letter it is written several times that their mission is to analyze all  my pregnancies before the operation and after operation.

When reading it I really wanted to scream: " &%/??#"! (=lots of ugly words)"

I will fill up the questionnaire for the leading gynecologistss in my country later on - just to let them know that this (=never ever to achieve desired pregnancy) is also an option.



1 comment:

  1. It's a GREAT idea to let them know about that option. :-)

    ReplyDelete