Tuesday, December 6, 2022

My Christmas wish

I have the same Christmas wish as the last seven years.
I would love to get an email from you.
To learn who you are. 
Where you come from.
Why you read my blog.
What my blog means to you.  
Did it help in any way?

I promise I will not publish your emails, nor misuse them in any way.
And I promise I will write back :)

My email: klara.soncek (at) gmail.com


I am looking forward to Christmas :)


PS: I took this photo in the city center of our capital - Ljubljana - few years ago.

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful Ljubljana is at Christmas. I wonder if we can spend Christmas there one year?!

    Is whatsapp okay? lol I will do it soon, though of course in my case you know the answer to all those questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mali, I would love to meet you for Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Dear Klara, I love your Christmas wish. Could it be that it is already seven years since I wrote you my email? I never regretted it <3.
    I wish you peaceful holidays. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elaine, yes, on the 25th December it will be already 7 years since you first wrote me. I am very glad you did <3
      I also wish you lovely and peaceful holidays. Much love,
      Klara

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year, dear friend! So look forward to catching up further in our first of 2023 conversation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) new year, Klara! :) What a lovely photo -- holiday lights always make me happy!

    ReplyDelete