Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Always look on the bright side of life




It was a holiday in this part of Europe (Assumption) so I went for a long trekking with DH & the Wolf. Photo above was taken by me today. Isn't it lovely? If you look closely, you can see on the left, in the valley, the beautiful lake that I am always talking about.

We made approximately 10 miles long trekking and we had a great time. It is so good to be outside, on the fresh air. With small kids long trekkings wouldn't be possible. So - another advantage of being childfree.

Always look on the bright side of life :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. And yes, I'm singing the song now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing...as I am sitting here at work, I was wishing I was there right now!!! Thank you for sharing...and YES, another benefit of being childfree! :-)

    ReplyDelete