Sunday, December 10, 2023

My Christmas wish

I have the same Christmas wish as the last eight years. 

I would like to receive an email from you. 

To know who you are. 

Where you come from. 

Why you read my blog. 

What my blog means to you. 

Has it helped you in any way?

 I promise I will not publish your email or misuse it in any way. And I promise to write back :) 

 My email: klara.soncek (at) gmail.com 

Looking forward to Christmas :) 

 

PS:  I've just baked a walnut potica, a traditional Slovenian sweet pastry.

4 comments:

  1. I always love your Christmas wish, even if I don't always remember to email! I hope you get many. (And I hope I will remember to email tomorrow. lol)
    That potica looks delicious! Do you eat it like a cake? Or toast it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Potica is sweet, we use a sharp knife to cut thin slices of potica. It is eaten by hands, without a fork.
      I am looking forward to your email :)

      Delete
  2. I am SO glad I sent you a Christmas email many years ago. <3

    I still look forward to visiting Slovenia someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful potica! I bet it tasted delicious :-).
    I wish you many emails and send you all my love for the holidays <3.

    ReplyDelete