Saturday, December 4, 2021

Taking time

I listened to a radio interview with a wise man and he said that life is busy and short and we have to take a bit of time for the things we love doing. 

So I followed this advice and took a day off work and went swimming to the swimming pool. I love swimming so much and it felt just great to swim for the first time since the summer. I can feel that my spine is relaxed, I love this feeling! 

And I visited my favourite lake - Lake Bohinj  (it is in the middle of Triglav National Park).



5 comments:

  1. I love swimming, but haven't done it in ages. I need to get over my self-consciousness, and just do it.

    That is such a gorgeous lake - I hope I get to see it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slovenia is so beautiful! I am ashamed to say that it was a country not really on my radar at all until I saw all your beautiful posts and pictures, and I would love to visit some day.

    I love that you took time for yourself. Swimming is not for me but it sounds perfect for you! I think Pilates is my swimming. My body feels so much better after.

    I think I might take a day myself sometime soon... it's so hard because we have a sub shortage currently and so I know if I take a day it might mean my colleagues covering classes for me. But it's so important to take that time! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful that you took time for yourself <3. The lake is absolutely gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt a little relaxed just from reading your post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture and your other pictures are gorgeous!! I must go to these places!!

    ReplyDelete