Friday, June 7, 2013

Infertility is all I can handle

I just had a preventive medical check-up (the company that I work for sends me every two years). Two years ago the results were fine. This time everything was fine except urine results.

I had proteins and blood in the urine.

I got used to living with infertility. I can handle it.

But I could not handle renal failure or something like that.

I went to see my doctor today. She said that I shouldn't worry yet, first of all I have to repeat the test. (I will repeat it in few days).

Please, keep your fingers crossed for me!

(the last time I asked for it, it really helped)


7 comments:

  1. Klara, I hope and pray that it's nothing serious!!!! Crossing my fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living with infertility is hard enough; fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::::candle lit, fingers crossed, including toes crossed::::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending my best to you, Klara. Ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. With so many kind wishes I am sure I will be fine!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete