Saturday, June 22, 2013

I love growing my own vegetables





Reason why I haven't blogged for a while?  I was busy growing my own vegetables. There is so much to do, but I really love it. 

I am attaching three photos:
  • one of my favourite vegetables are hokkaido pumpkins. There is no better meal then orange soup in December.
  • the first vegetable that will be ready to pick will be peas. Can't wait!
  • the best part of working in the garden: my beloved Wolf is always there, watching me. 

This week I really had not even a second available for any negative thought. I love it!

And - after really cold spring we got summer. 30 - 35 C most of the days.  So my plan for this week was: work as little office hours as possible & swimming after the work & working in the garden.

3 comments:

  1. I love growing the pumpkins too...mind are off to a good start so far. My dogs don't sit quietly though...they are usually off on the other side of the yard hunting small creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks wonderful with the vegetables :)
    I bet that your Wolf love to be outside with you when you are working in the garden :) He is so beautiful!

    Have a great week, and enjoy the warm weather. (Lucky you. We have a cold sommer in Norway. 13 C today and a lot of rain. Brrr..)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wolf is SO gorgeous!!! I really admire those who're good with plants and who really spend time to take care of them. Gardening takes effort and love and time and I've only realized it after we have our own yard ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete