Tuesday, March 31, 2015

295 visitors

My posts are on average read by 55 people.
My NonAdoptingStory has been read by 295 people so far.

It is amazing to remember that in the beginning of my blogging days I thought I would be more then happy if I find at least one or two who are interested in the story I have to tell.

http://thenext15000days.blogspot.com/2015/03/my-nonadopting-story.html



***
Thank you Mali for adding my post to:
http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2015/03/538th-friday-blog-roundup/ 


My DH is joking that I am already becoming a celebrity :)




4 comments:

  1. Yes you are a celebrity! It's nice seeing your stats change, and finding real connections on the internet, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are famous! I'm so glad that so many people are reading your non-adopting story. It is an important story to tell, and one that I think helps bridge the gap of misunderstanding that often exists between those of us without children and those with children.

    ReplyDelete