Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How should I name this post?



I wanted to share one firm belief of my country: eating young dandelion in spring is extremely healthy. So I eat it, almost every day. It is full of vitamins and anti-oxidants.


*** 

I had lunch today with my favourite coworker, who is also childless not by choice. She told me that another coworker was pregnant (much younger then us, she has a 3-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter). My only comment was: "It just isn't fair, how some uteruses and ovaries work perfectly fine and others not." 

Her reply was: "I couldn't agree more."  

We smiled bitterly and changed a topic. 

I would be very glad for my favourite coworker, if her dreams come true. But until then, I am really glad that I have a kind soul at work place who really gets me.


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try dandelion greens!

    I'm so glad that you have your co-worker. It's nice to have someone that understands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have a kind soul at work with you, and that you're celebrating spring by eating healthily.

    ReplyDelete