Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year




Happy New Year to you, my bloggie friend!

I used to love to include in my New Year wishes a sentence that a new year should fulfill all the wishes.

I don't write that to anybody anymore. Since life taught me that not all the wishes are to be fulfilled. I struggled for a long time to accept this life's truth. 

So, I wish you lots of happiness, health, love and peace in your heart.



PS: photo was taken couple of years ago, in Tuscany. I love sunflowers. Italian name: girasole.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! That sunflower is gorgeous and makes me wish for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. And wishing you too much happiness, health, love and peace in your heart, and travels (not travails!) too. And to your DH.

    PS. Love the sunflower photo. I was forever searching for sunflowers to photograph in Italy in 2013. I found one in your home town I remember!

    ReplyDelete