Thursday, October 24, 2013

Priceless & heartbreaking

Coming home and seeing the beloved Wolf's explosion of joy & happiness when he sees me: priceless.

Seeing how our beloved Wolf is dying slowly, day by day: heartbreaking.

If I had a gold fish that my one wish would come true?
Having a child? No.
Getting beloved Wolf's health back? Yes.

***

How I miss our long walks together! Now I go jogging almost every day, in the evening, for at least 15 minutes, alone. It is lonely without the Wolf.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are going thru this with Wolf...it is so so hard to see your pet's health decline. I have been there with our first cat, Jasmine, in 2006 when she died of kidney disease at 18 years old. Yes, she had a very long and good life and was there for me during our first miscarriage and living in another state from away from family/friends. She was my "rock" and seeing her wither away to only 3 lbs and not being able to jump up on things was so heartbreaking. My only wish at that time too was to have her back healthy as well. Hang in there and love on Wolf everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the loss of your cat. 18 years is a lot.
      Well, at least for my beloved Wolf - he is not even 7 and already counting the time left...
      Hugs!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about Wolf. :-( (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, Klara. (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete