Sunday, October 13, 2013

My beloved Wolf



It was a beautiful warm sunny autumn Sunday today. One year ago DH, me and our beloved Wolf would probably be whole day outside, on a walk that would be from 15 to 20 kilometers long.

Today we managed to walk only 2 kilometers and it made the Wolf really tired. Then we rested and read newspapaers & magazines together.

Wolf's illness made me realize, how everything in life passes by. And that we have to enjoy each moment as it is, too the fullest. 

My beloved Wolf - I hope you will stay with us for many years. I can not imagine my life without you.



5 comments:

  1. I just love shepherds; they are so smart and loyal. While I say I look forward to the days where miss Andra-dog tires more easily...when those days come, I bet I will look back and want spunky Andra back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Wolf...I hope he also stays with you for a long time still...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo. So sorry to hear hes not well. May there be many more walks in the future.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love to you and your beautiful Wolf xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had a good day with Wolf, and that you're cherishing every moment you have with him. It is a good lesson for us all. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete