Wednesday, October 16, 2013

No other life would I like to have more


Thank you Annie for commenting the post that I wrote more then three years ago.

My favourite part is this one:
And I really hope that one day (when I am old and grey) I will be able to say: this is not the life that I planned, but no other life would I like to have more.

This thought is always there in my mind- and after the darkest days of my infertility I can really say that I think that I might feel like this when I am old and grey.

***

I am saying goodbye untill Sunday, I am going on a business trip, aprox 6 hours of driving away. Hint: if you ask our friend Mali  - the best dishes on her European trip she had there. I am so looking forward to some delicious dinners!

Yes. This is definetely one of the advantages of being childless. I can afford to travel a lot for work.

The sun is shining. Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe tripppppp!!! And enjoy all the delicious food! :-) LOVE the tone of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip, Klara! Drive safely!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been living vicariously through your trip to Italy. Look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete