Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Praying






Me & my DH had a beautiful project over weekend. We went through all the photos from the last four years (almost 4.000!)  and we chose the 250 most beautiful ones which we would devolop and put in the album.

Seeing those photos reminded me on times when whenever I visited a church, I prayed for a child.

Now, whenever I go to church, I always pray for health, love and happiness. And that my theme sentence, when I am very very old, would be: "This is not the life that I planned, but no other life would I like to have more."


PS: photos were taken in this church: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Barbara's_Church,_Kutn%C3%A1_Hora

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful images...I can only imagine how stunning the 250 selected photos must be. Look forward to seeing them one day.

    As for churches I don't often go to them anymore but when I do I pray for peace and strength...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Health, love and happiness are good things to pray for. I want you to have those things too. And those stained glass windows are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how our prayers change and evolve throughout our life. These are gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete