Thursday, October 31, 2019

Back from a short holiday


During the darkest years of infertility I never thought I could be able to enjoy moments with other people's kids. 

I've just returned from a short holiday (2 days / 1 night) with my mum and three kids (aged from 7 to 10).  I booked for us a hotel with a beautiful thermal swimming pool, we all enjoyed swimming so much!

The photo above: we also visited the oldest town in our country, more info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptuj 

I am so happy that the darkest years of infertility are over so I can enjoy moments with my nieces and my cousin's children.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am happy for you too. When I was in my darkest years, it felt like things would never change and that I was doomed to live a barely alive existence for the rest of my life. I'm so glad I was wrong. And I'm so glad I had your blog to help pull me out of the darkness. <3 Yay for your happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Phoenix, I am also very glad that you were wrong :)
      kind regards to you, Mali and Elaine! Thank you for your comments!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that looks lovely! :) So glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete