Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Precious paintings




I invited my nieces and nephews to visit our new house (in construction). I asked them to make a painting in front of the house and here are some of the paitings.

I love the first one which was painted by two six olds. The niece painted the sun. The nephew painted me. And he proudly commented: "This is you, walking on the sun." How cute is that!

The second was painted by an eight-old niece. It is lovely to see my husband and me and our house under the bright sun :)


4 comments:

  1. How lovely! I like to think of you and your husband and your house under the bright sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!
    It's really great that you share the construction of the house with your nieces and nephews :)
    Wishing you lots of bright sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful! & I love that you took photos to preserve their artwork! :)

    My FIL worked in construction, and as a kid, there was nothing dh loved more than going with him to play around the construction site. ;) I'm sure your nieces & nephews had a blast!

    ReplyDelete