Saturday, July 7, 2012

Finally!



I was counting how many times on average per week do I hear one particular phrase that ends the sentence. Example.

A coworker that had just returned from holidays with two small kids was complaining how stressful everything was. And she ended some sentences - quote "but you know how it is with small kids".

All I wanted to scream: No, I do not know!!! And I will never know!!! So please shut the f*** up!!!!

But - as a typical introverted childless woman that does not want to attract any unwanted attention I just waited for a first chance to escape.

So: number of times that I hear this particular sentence: too many!

***

And now to the beautiful part of today's post. I am saying goodbye for some days.... we are going to Adriatic tonight. Can't wait! I am attaching one of our photos from previous years - we love Dalmatia so much!

Highlights of our sea-holidays:
- lying on the beach (in the shadow) all day
- swimming, swimming, swimming
- reading tons of books
- eating fresh fruits
- and more :)



PS: and nobody will ever hear me complaining that my holidays on the sea were stressful!

5 comments:

  1. :) Happy sea-holiday...looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh...the pic is GORGEOUS and I'm sure it's even better in person when you're enjoying the sun. Have a SPLENDID holiday! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage. Enjoy!!! We'll miss you, but will think of you having a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear all about it....have a wonderful - stress free vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete