Sunday, May 21, 2017

Two tickets



I've just bought two tickets for me and my husband for Rolling Stones' concert in Austria in September.
Can't wait!!!

***

22 years ago, when I was 22, I went to Rolling Stones' concert in the north of Spain with my beloved friend Maria : http://thenext15000days.blogspot.si/2012/04/maria.html

We were too young to have the money to buy the tickets, so we listened  the concert (together with bunch of her friends) outside. It was great, but how we wished to have the money to listen to it inside.

I will have Maria in my mind and in my heart when listening to the great music. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! I am so excited for you two!! My husband and I love to go to concerts. I will be looking forward to September for you so you can get to see AND hear them. :)

    I enjoyed hearing about your memory with Maria. <3

    ReplyDelete