Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Great Gatsby - help needed



I still love teaching the teenage boy, I have learnt so much by teaching him. Lots of new vocabulary, I learnt lots of grammer rules that I had forgotten.

Teaching him is always a bit bitter-sweet. How I wish I could learn school stuff together with my children!

But as always, I send sad thoughts away. It is what it is. And I have to make the most out of what I have.

Have I ever written that I love the movie Great Gatsby? I watched it again because of the boy. And I am currently reading the novel, for the very first time.

I would need some help with answering some literature questions on Great Gatsby. If you are willing to help do send me an email: klara.soncek (@ ) gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. I've never read The Great Gatsby and I only just saw the film this year. I kind of liked it - after watching I couldn't stop playing the Lana Del Ray song Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young & Beautiful. I just love the mood of that song. I like that juxtaposition of old setting and contemporary songs that they have in the film... Sorry I can't help with the lit questions!

    ReplyDelete