Saturday, March 18, 2017

Choosing or Accepting a Childfree Life After Infertility

Few months ago I had a written interview with a journalist, Mrs. Rachel Gurevich.  Here is her beautiful article:

https://www.verywell.com/childfree-life-after-infertility-4129051

I am not quoted, but it is lovely to see my thoughts in the article. For example here:

Some feel the term childfree doesn’t reflect the emotional pain that brought them to this life situation. Childfree, they argue, is for those who actually chose to be without children from the beginning. Childless is the term for those who wanted children but could not have them.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it was so cool to be a small part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree!!! Just wrote my own blog post about this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the article, too :-).

    ReplyDelete