Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Happy 95th birthday, Betty White!

I have just watched this video on CNN:
Happy 95th Birthday Betty!

Betty White is beautiful, even when 95. How I loved watching Golden girls when I was little!  I started watching it at the same time when I started learning English, I picked quite some English just by watching the show. Needless to say, Betty / Rose was my favourite character.

Not really important, but still. Did you know that Betty White has never had children of her own?
How I wish to be as cool as she is when I am old! 


4 comments:

  1. I never realised she didn't have children. That's quite cool, as she's brought so much joy and laughter to the world.

    PS. You're cool too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the PS. You are cool too!

      Delete
  2. I loved Betty White in The Golden Girls, they were all great characters. I can also remember watching her in The Mary Tyler Moore Show in the ‘70s... showing my age there, I think!

    I hope I can be that cheeky too when I’m her age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is very helpful to have childless rolemodels! So thank you for posting this! <3

    ReplyDelete