Saturday, November 26, 2016

Finally: a new bloggie friend is coming for a visit



So far two bloggie friends visited me and it was just perfect.

I got a wonderful news this week: a bloggie friend from France will be visiting me in February, she already bought the plane tickets! The room for their skiing holidays (photo attached) is booked, I am now just keeping my fingers crossed that there will be lots of snow this winter!

I think that my bloggie friend was born in the same year as I was. We have been reading each other's blogs (me, with the help of google translate) and commenting for many years, I really like her. She had been also struggling for many years to get a child, she was luckier then me.

Do you know what is the best part?   I think it is the first time (after the infertility) that I am actually looking forward to meeting a little child. I see that as a sign of my healing.

4 comments:

  1. Klara, I was really moved by your post, so much that it brought tears to my eyes.
    Thank you
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Klara, I am happy for you :-). And the picture at the top is just stunning. Wishing you a good start into the week!

    ReplyDelete