Friday, October 21, 2016

A moment of happiness lost



One of the reasons why I love exchanging emails with my bloggie friends is that I always get great ideas what to read next. I have just read this beautiful short story:

The Fall of Freddie the Leaf 
I have already read some other Leo Buscaglia's books before, I really like the author.  

“Every moment spent in unhappiness is a moment of happiness lost.”
Leo Buscaglia

How many moments of happiness have I lost!  
I decided not to regret this. It is only important what I will do with my life from this moment on. 

A photo of mountain & beautiful leaves: was taken exactly two years ago in Yosemite National Park. What lovely memories!

 


5 comments:

  1. I think it's important to feel our feelings. We can't be happy all of the time. But I do like this quote. I spent a lot of years in darkness and it was reading blogs by women living life after infertility that helped me move out of that dark place (Thank you so much Klara!!). So many more happy moments await us and for the first time in a long time, I am looking forward to the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome, dear Lucija :)
      I am glad you are looking forward to the future!

      Delete
  2. Our pregnancy loss group recommended this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part of this, Klara, is your comment, "I have decided not to regret this."

    Because regrets are a waste of time too!

    What a lovely quote about happiness/unhappiness. I must look up this book.

    ReplyDelete