Sunday, May 24, 2015

Yes, I am different and it is OK



I was home alone yesterday evening and I was enjoying my evening a lot - I was watching Eurovision 2015 song contest. I have loved this contest since I was a little girl.

There were lots of songs I liked. My top favourite was Italian - Grande Amore (Great love).

****** 




And I really liked also the Serbian song, especially lyrics, since I found them very meaningful for me:

"Finally I can say:
yes, I am different 
and it's OK. 
Here I am."

3 comments:

  1. What a neat concept for the show! I also love those lyrics from the Serbian woman's song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those lines, too, from the Serbian song. :-) I felt so bad that Germany and Austria didn't get any single point, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like the right song to make us feel validated and less alone, right? I've been addicted to pop music since I was around nine years old.

    ReplyDelete