Friday, May 15, 2015

Accepter ce que l’on ne peut pas changer…

There are some wonderful blogs about life after infertility, but I don't know enough languages to follow them completely.

I do understand some basic French, so this post I was able to understand:
https://artemiseauratoutessaye.wordpress.com/2015/05/14/accepter-ce-que-lon-ne-peut-pas-changer/

I love how the line from the Serenity prayer sounds in French:
Accepter ce que l’on ne peut pas changer…
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...

I left a comment on Aremise's post and her reply made my day:

Thanks Klara for your message, it’s really helpful to see how you reinvent your life and find happiness after infertility. Take care










💗

1 comment:

  1. ❤ thanks to be here and to share this words, I really feel supported...

    ReplyDelete