Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Great travelling photos

Those travelling photos are just wonderful:

https://iso.500px.com/21-places-every-photographer-should-visit-before-they-die/?utm_campaign=mar122015&utm_content=TextLink_21-places-every-photographer-should-visit-before-they-die&utm_medium=email&utm_source=500px


The last photo belongs to my country, so far two of my bloggie friends visited this place, Pamela and Mali. Who will be the third?  :)

*** 

Travelling has been one of the best therapies for me, how to find days & weeks of happiness even in the darkest infertility years.   

4 comments:

  1. I've been to 13 of the 21, and can vouch for all of them. Especially Slovenia! Now though I have a few more to add to my list.

    Like you, travelling is a great therapy for me. But I guess that's because it has always been in our blood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulations for 13 out of the 21. I visited only 7 of them (so far).
      Yes, travelling has always been in my blood too.

      Delete
  2. I hope it's me (and hubs too, of course)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to meeting you & your DH!

      Delete