And after reading it I wrote this post:
I am happy to report that this is the first time ever that my new year's resolution actually worked out! Thanks to the Time's article.
My actionable resolutions for this year were:
- I will eat more vegetables.
- No more late evening snacks.
- I will walk every day for 1 hour.
- I will start jogging in spring. (I started and stopped, when jogging more then 10 minutes, my knees start to hurt)
- I will go swimming once a week to the olympic swimming pool. (I started and stopped, I can easily catch ear infection)
- I will cycle 1.000 kilometers this year. (Already 1.400 kilometers cycled so far!)
I just calculated what is my average sport activity per day of the first 249 days of this year.
It is: 1 hour 20 minutes of walking / cycling / working in the garden / swimming / jogging.
And I lost 4 kilos.