Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Milka



Today it is the first day of my period. I don't usually do it (or I haven't done it for at least few years) - but today I craved for chocolate all day, so I bought one. My favourite one - Milka** with whole hazelnuts.  I am eating it right now. Delicious!

I don't want to look back. I don't want to remember, for how many years I was heartbroken on the first day of period. I healed for a week or so, then I was OK for two weeks, but then it was again time to be heartbroken again. 

How glad am I that years of having heart broken all the time are over, for good.



**This chocolate always reminds me on my childhood, when it was not possible to buy it in my country. So sometimes we drove to Austria to buy it there. 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed your chocolate. And I loved your stories of driving to Austria as a child (and what you brought back). And I too am glad you no longer feel heartbroken when your period arrives.

    ReplyDelete