Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Tree grows in Brooklyn

I have just finished reading this novel. I loved it. 


 A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


“She had become accustomed to being lonely. She was used to walking alone and to being considered 'different.' She did not suffer too much.”

Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn



“Let me be something every minute of every hour of my life...And when I sleep, let me dream all the time so that not one little piece of living is ever lost.”
Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Specially the second one.

    I discovered your blog via Kaymet! Since I am an avid reader! Thank you for making me practice my English. It will probably have a lot of fault when I will comment. Doesn't matter loll. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Marie-Ève,
      welcome to my blog! I am not a native speaker, so I do many mistakes. But my bloggie friends are very kind, they don't mind the mistakes.

      Delete