Monday, January 6, 2014

Spuren im Sand





This is the postcard that I bought many years ago (even before I met my husband), while on holidays in this convent in Germany:   http://www.abtei-herstelle.de/

(you can book a room there and spend some days / weeks there as a guest, upon payment).
I really recommend it - I was always filled with positive energy, whenever leaving this place.

And this thought really helped me to overcome the darkest years of my infertility. I imagined a kind God who is holding me in his arms. And taking me to a safe place, where infertility demons will not haunt me any longer. 



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I've ALWAYS loved this poem. :-D Interesting to know one can stay in a convent. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Benedict convents have this policy - to accept people in need.. Nowadays that basicly means most of them have guest houses that is like a hotel. But main purpose is to find inner peace.

      Delete