Saturday, December 21, 2013

Two Year Blogaversary & Winter solstice



I had a lovely day yesterday. Being just before holidays, there was great atmosphere at work. Despite loads of work to be done, it was nice to work. And after work I went to the city centre for a mulled wine with 7 coworkers. The majority of them is aged around 30 - 33, we had lots of laughter together.  It was nice.

And being in the city centre of our beautiful capital I remembered that it has been two years since I wrote my first post:  
http://thenext15000days.blogspot.com/2011/12/living-new-happy-life-after.html 
Thank you all of my readers. My healing process and my way to live-happily-after-infertility is much easier also thanks to you.

How the time flies! And being there with coworkers I realized how much happier I am as two years ago. It is true - time heals all wounds. Including the ones caused by infertility.

***
Today is 21st December which means it is winter solstice. I still love the symbolism of it - the dark nights are getting shorter and the bright days are getting longer. Toast to that!





3 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary, Klara! And blessed solstice! Brighter days are on the horizon...cheers! xo from Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary, Klara! LOVE hearing you having a good time with your coworkers. :-D

    ReplyDelete