Thursday, December 5, 2013

Goodbye for one week






I live in a small country (total population: 2 million). So obviously we do not have any metro, not even in the capital.

I am packing my suitcases, I am off to a big city (metro system of this city is published above) for almost one week (work trip). I will use metro a lot, to move around the city. My favourite stop: Duomo. I have seen the cathedral many times, but whenever I step out of the metro and see it again, it is breathtaking. I have never seen it in December yet, so I guess it will be magical.

I will miss my DH. But I am happy to go. As I have written before: this is the silver lining of infertility: I have a freedom to go abroad for work a lot. 

A dear penfriend of mine from the USA (we met on my blog) recommended a book "The five people you meet in heaven"... it arrived yesterday so it is already packed in my bags, so I will be able to read it in the evenings. I am looking forward to it!

xo,

Klara



PS: more info about the city where I am going to: www.tourism.milan.it

3 comments:

  1. I have that book "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" he he he...but I think I enjoy "Tuesdays with Morrie" more...maybe because I read the second book at the time when I needed to read those words. The book just touched my inner core so much, probably because it's a true story. Enjoy the book and travelling!!! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip! I liked "The Five People You Meet in Heaven".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious! I can imagine it at this time of year. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete