Saturday, November 9, 2013

Empty nest syndrome never ever my syndrom?

I wrote this post almost two years ago:

http://thenext15000days.blogspot.com/2012/01/empty-nest-syndrome-never-ever-my.html

I was so wrong. Now that our beloved Wolf is gone, I do have an empty nest syndrome.
I have too much available spare time and I do not know what to do with it.
The wounds are still too fresh, I haven't been able to put my life together.
I spent  343 Saturdays in a row with my darling Wolf.
What should I now do on Saturdays?

I went swimming to a swimming pool today in the afternoon. I haven't done that for the last 6 years and a half. It was good. I will go again next Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the large hole that Wolf's passing has created. All losses take time to heal. ((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE HUGS! I'm SORRY to hear about this, Klara...I'm glad that swimming felt good for you, though.

    ReplyDelete