Saturday, August 31, 2013

Beyond The Dream Of Motherhood

It is lovely Saturday morning. I am home alone, so I have time to enjoy some time on Internet.
I just came across a beautiful new blog: http://beyondthedreamofmotherhood.blogspot.com/2013/08/beyond-dream-of-motherhood.html 

It brought memories back, how difficult it was for me to end IVF treatments and to accept fact that I will never be a mother.  The memories are sad. But remembering, it does not make me sad any more. It just is the part of my past. 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a lead on a wonderful blog- just read that post, beautiful!

    Yes, you're right, it's a part of our pasts- some days, with pain being soft when recalled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Klara for this lovely post and linking to my blog. I am so glad it doesn't make you sad anymore, that there comes a time when that emotion fades.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for the link. Loved the tone of Annie's post. :-)

    ReplyDelete