Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer's night




It was Summer's night of Museums & Galleries yesterday evening which means that all entrances were free of charge yesterday.

I invited my best friend to visit National Gallery of Slovenia (http://www.ng-slo.si/en/default.asp?id=206 ) , for a walk in the old centre of Ljubljana and for delicious ice cream.

We had a lovely evening together. It is great that her children are not toddlers any more (they are 5 and 7) so it is much easier for her to take free evening. 

We were making some plans - list of all the cities that we want to visit one day together (top cities on our list: Berlin and London and New York).

It is lovely to have a really good friend.

(it is sad to think that my infertility almost took away my best friend - it was really hard for me to be around her when she got both children).

There is a proverb in my country that says:  Konec dober, vse dobro: End good, everything good :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you had time to spend a lovely evening with your best friend. I'm glad that your friendship survives. :-)

    The proverb reminds me of "All's well that ends well" (Shakespeare). :-)

    ReplyDelete