Thursday, May 9, 2013

Good bye for a week






Yesterday was my last day at work. I am packing my bags today and leaving tomorrow, heading south, to the sea.

I will be back in one week with lots of beautiful photos.

That's our only holiday for this year. And I am really really looking forward to it!

xo,

Klara


PS: on the photo is Dubrovnik, where I am meeting Pamela (used to be only my bloggie friend, now a real friend) on Mother's Day. We are lucky - in this part of Europe e Mothers' day is celebrated on another day. So nothing will spoil our perfect day together :) :) :) :)




5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great holiday with your friend, Pamela :) Looks like a beautiful place!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun! I can't wait to see pics. Thanks to you, Dubrovnik is on my must-see. :-) Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous!! Both of the location & the fact that you get to share it with Pamela (& that you both get to avoid MDay...!)! Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds (and looks) so wonderful! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you're having so much funnnnnnn! :-D

    ReplyDelete