Friday, January 11, 2013

You Can't Always Get What You Want





There are almost 30 of us sitting in the same office, so it is hard to concentrate sometimes. Sometimes I listen music (when it gets to loud in the office). Yesterday I listened to beloved R.S.

I listened to these lines:

You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes well you might find
You get what you need


Yes, it is true. I didn't get what I wanted.  (and this does song not make me sad any longer, it is just a fact of life) 
So I made a though: what do I need today for a perfect day? A long walk with my Wolf!
So I finished working at noon* and went on a 15-kilometre-hike with him.

Just a perfect day!



*my boss is probably wondering why I have appointments at the dentist each month :)
(I don't really care. Other coworkers with children leave earlier on weekly basis - picking children at kindergarten / school is a lovely excuse)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those lyrics. It's very true indeed. :-) Today I watched some glorious pink sky at work. It really made my day! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love songlyrics with "meaning"! :)
    What dog do you have? Glad that your dog can help you "for a perfect day". I belive dogs sometimes have a healing ability!

    Želim vam lep vikend :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Komplimenter for din slovensk!
      Jeg har en fantastisk tysk gjeter, er han 6 år gammel.
      PS: Jeg liker norsk språk!

      Delete
    2. Haha, så flink du er Klara :D Jeg er veldig imponert over hvor flink du er i norsk!

      Delete