Friday, September 28, 2012

You is kind. You is smart. You is important.


I got a book The Help for a New Year present from Mattie couple of years ago and I just loved it. Then - as soon as the movie came to our country last winter, I watched it with her. Also loved it. And then yesterday I watched it on DVD with my husband. It was really nice to watch it again.

The most of all I like Aibileen's sentence: "You is kind. You is smart. You is important." I will start my day with having this in mind :)

5 comments:

  1. Didn't read the book, but watched the movie. LOVED it, too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. read the book and watched the movie. Yes, those words were definitely the highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved, loved, loved the movie. I too love that line and it is something we all should say to ourselves on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't got to the movie yet...will have to put it on hold at the library...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read the book, saw the movie, loved them both. : )

    ReplyDelete